
yummy laksa !
I am so exhausted yet no life!
friends ask me to go karaoke tonight and i am so tempted!
BUT I NEED TO WORK TOMORROW!
no more alcoholic but workaholic hahahha
I am so stress and not happy everyday. I am trying my very best to cheer up because i know GOD will always be there for me.
Seriously i had too much to say but dont know where to start. And for the past few days, Sandra has become the victim who needs to listen to my complaints and shits! hahaha thank you gepo ji LOL!!!!
I get angry easily which i dont know why too! I wish i were patient enough and learn to control my temper.
Looking forward my melbourne trip in October! I gotta get a ball dress soon baby! 4 days conference and TIME for PARTY!!!
1 comment:
love your wallet :) I have one but different style.
Post a Comment